Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Online Listing and Launch of my Book/Novel: "The Victims Of Desire"

I started writing my blog last year as a way of putting my thoughts and ideas into words. At that point, even I felt the urge to let others know what I was thinking. All my friends knew that I have been an avid reader. I read almost everything from The Famous Five to The Fountainhead to The Bhagwat Gita, and everyone from Enid Blyton to Sidney Sheldon to Leo Tolstoy.

But once I started blogging, I realised that I can utilize my skills by venturing out into the field of professional writing. I wanted to share my ideology and thoughts with everyone. I came up with an idea of a Crime/Thriller/Mystery, developed it further and started putting my thoughts on the wordpad. And today, I'm glad to inform everyone that my first novel named, "The Victims Of Desire", in the Crime/Thriller genre, has been published and listed. On store, the book has been published and distributed by Bookworm Publishers & Distributors. In Indore, the book is available on the following stores: Readers Paradise (Apollo Square), Rupayan Book House, Sogani Books (Rajani Bhavan).

The book is also listed at the link: http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ram-mishra-victims-desire

I hope, everyone of you would appreciate my effort and support me further. Looking forward to a positive book review and feedback from each one of you once you finish reading. Buy the original book. I'm sure it's worth that. Say no to piracy. :) ... Enjoy reading the book. Take Care.

- Ram Mishra.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dude... Nice work...

Unknown said...

Gr8 Job...